Status

Oh Crap!. I just noticed that the Tweet widget is not working properly. I'll have to fix it soon.
I have not abandoned this blog!!!. I'll be back!

------------------------
-Click on images to supersize them
-Have any questions? Try asking I'll see what I can do.
-People who are reading please give my blog some feedback. I want to improve, and your feed back counts.

Friday, July 19, 2013

Cops and Robbers midnight Ikebukuro

Hello everyone.

In the not so dark night streets somewhere in Ikebukuro we had a game of cops and robbers.
Was great fun and workout. I hadn't ran this much for a long time. I definitely couldn't run like I used to back when I was kid. Need to work out more! >.<

Not much running action in this video. Only me standing around and talking. I could't take videos while running.
Keidoro is what people usually call the game. Its a fusion of the Japanese words police and thief
警察(kei-satsu)Police, Cop + 泥棒(doro-bou)Robber,Thief =けいどろ(keidoro)






I set up camp in the middle of the place, restores energy faster.

Catch ya later.

4 comments:

  1. You posted this at 3 in the morning.. Haha.. Good reading! Are you still in Japan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 海外 TV :- TV-IHOMEは海外で日本のテレビ、最高の技術製品、高品質の国際テレビが備わるプログラムの多種多様を提供します。



    Overseas TV :- Tv-ihome provides a wide variety of programs featuring Overseas Japanese TV, Best technology Products, high quality International TV

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really brillent post to be share about Student life in Japan. thanks for bring this kind quality blog with us

    Student accommodation in Sheffield | Student accommodation close to Sheffield University

    ReplyDelete