Status

Oh Crap!. I just noticed that the Tweet widget is not working properly. I'll have to fix it soon.
I have not abandoned this blog!!!. I'll be back!

------------------------
-Click on images to supersize them
-Have any questions? Try asking I'll see what I can do.
-People who are reading please give my blog some feedback. I want to improve, and your feed back counts.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Reviving my blog. I come back!

Commencing revival sequence.... 


Yo~~~ Everyone!.

  Looked at my last post "Sakura Cherry blossom spring in Japan".... I haven't made a single post since April 10th ...。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・ . It's been 8 whole months. The Void ends now!! I'm reviving my blog!! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
  It's already 2013!! A lot of events have happened in the 8 month void. I need to do a lot of catching up. And also need to refresh my blogs looks and setup some other things. I'm also thinking of maybe moving my blog to Wordpress, it might be good for a new start, but not sure yet. Aah there's so much to share about. Can't wait to get active again. I hope there are still some readers left ^^;

  My next post is going to be about the above picture. I'm guessing people can guess what it'll be about. So until the next post お楽しみ~(o-tano-shimi~)Look forward.
じゃね~(jyane~)See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment