Status

Oh Crap!. I just noticed that the Tweet widget is not working properly. I'll have to fix it soon.
I have not abandoned this blog!!!. I'll be back!

------------------------
-Click on images to supersize them
-Have any questions? Try asking I'll see what I can do.
-People who are reading please give my blog some feedback. I want to improve, and your feed back counts.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

First Snow of 2013 in Saitama


On January 15 this year it snowed a LOT here. I believe it was the first 雪(yuki)Snow around the Kanto region, and the first snow of the year. It was really good timing for me, I was just about reviving my blog and youtube channel then.



First is the video enjoy  ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ.
This snow was perfect for building snowman, kind of fluffy but if you give pressure it easily sticks together.


You could call this a light 吹雪(fu-buki)Blizzard. I had to pull out my umbrella-blade and set up an anti snow barrier.


The snow got really thick and deep. It kept snowing all day. Well in the 朝(asa)Morning it was 雨(ame)Rain but then it turned in to heavy 雪 at around mid afternoon (゜◇゜).


Did some calligraphy on the snow with my umbrella-blade.


A smooth criminal had written my name on the snow *gasp* ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ. It is scary to find your name written on the snow you know.


And this is Mr.雪だるま(yuki-daruma)Snowman or スノーマン(sunooman)Snowman Katakana version. Made with materials I found around me. Pretty good if I-do-say-so-myself ( ̄ー ̄).
You would guess Mr. 雪だるま melted away in peace right. But unfortunately 3 Elementary school children found him and they kicked and punched the shape out of him (T_T). Kids these days (︶︹︺)... use boring methods!ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ .


The next day most of the snow had turned into slush and ice. I've observed that in Japan it snows heavily in one go and becomes like Siberia, but the snow melts away very fast. They don't stay and harden like they do in Mongolia.
Here some kind people had left some umbrella-blades for people who are unarmed. I believe they're free to take.

That's it folks. ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ.

1 comment:

  1. what acute snowman....^^
    BlackStones

    ReplyDelete