Status

Oh Crap!. I just noticed that the Tweet widget is not working properly. I'll have to fix it soon.
I have not abandoned this blog!!!. I'll be back!

------------------------
-Click on images to supersize them
-Have any questions? Try asking I'll see what I can do.
-People who are reading please give my blog some feedback. I want to improve, and your feed back counts.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Back into action....Soon


Crap I can't believe I haven't made a single post since March 15th. Im very sorry for my readers forgive me. But I have been putting some videos on my Youtube channel. If you haven't seen them then drop by. Also I have been occasionally tweeting. Uuuuaaah The last few months have been really tough. I'm going to start posting again very soon.

So till then じゃーねー(jyaーneー)

No comments:

Post a Comment