Status

Oh Crap!. I just noticed that the Tweet widget is not working properly. I'll have to fix it soon.
I have not abandoned this blog!!!. I'll be back!

------------------------
-Click on images to supersize them
-Have any questions? Try asking I'll see what I can do.
-People who are reading please give my blog some feedback. I want to improve, and your feed back counts.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Student in Japan Vlog:1 Local street Bridge and a Phone booth

Alright From Yesterdays yesterdays yesterday I have decided to start video blogging or vlog for short. Don't worry I will not quit this blog.
When I take a video and want to upload it to Youtube I use up a lot of time trying to edit it and garnish it with some kind of background music. Because of this I end up shoving it down in my to-do list which is why I take a long time to update my Youtube channel. But no more!. From yesterdays yesterdays yesterday I will be uploading videos RAW no frying no burning and no garnishes. Of course from time to time I will add edited videos.

And so here is my first Vlog update with bridges, local streets and a phone booth.
Video taken by Iphone 4S=awesome.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad that you're going to start uploading videos! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. (MergenManiac)

    dude, you should do a video touring your apartment, room, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. Nice post. And nice Apple haha. So how are you. You're looking good huh. I hope you make more posts rather than advertising japanese yum-yums :D

    Naifu.

    PS: You know what I want. And use your Y messenger Godd**n it.

    ReplyDelete