Status

Oh Crap!. I just noticed that the Tweet widget is not working properly. I'll have to fix it soon.
I have not abandoned this blog!!!. I'll be back!

------------------------
-Click on images to supersize them
-Have any questions? Try asking I'll see what I can do.
-People who are reading please give my blog some feedback. I want to improve, and your feed back counts.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

How I learned Japanese (video)

In the past few weeks I've been making a video about how I learned Japanese. It's finally finished.
Enjoy and please read the description of the video. Also give me feedback.


Part 1


Part 2


Me actually speaking Japanese



I plan on making a written version of the video very soon.

2 comments:

  1. Good videos :-) You gave me more motivation to study. I am trying to learn Japanese for a year but I am not good at it at all :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @mcdvojka Don't worry just keep at it. Most important thing is to find a learning method suited for yourself.

    ReplyDelete