Status

Oh Crap!. I just noticed that the Tweet widget is not working properly. I'll have to fix it soon.
I have not abandoned this blog!!!. I'll be back!

------------------------
-Click on images to supersize them
-Have any questions? Try asking I'll see what I can do.
-People who are reading please give my blog some feedback. I want to improve, and your feed back counts.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Day in Japan 12: Illuminations

Tis the season to be jolly and watch illuminations or christmas lights. Here everyone calls them Illuminations Has a nice ring to it, better than christmas lights I think.



Love the blue lights. And Shin-chyans all lit up too. I wish there were real trees that illuminate like this. Like one of them fish from the abyss.


The buildings are also decorated. This illumination was moving like a .gif picture. Winter no flowers...


Boom full bloom Spring. I took a video of this but just can't seem to locate it. 残念(zannen)=too bad.


You wonder how they made this.I wonder how much everyone gets paid for overtime AND making a snowman. Then again they could just leave the lights on ^_^''


You can catch me eating dinner@sukiya.mn. This is one set, rice, gyuudon bowl, miso soup.
gyuudon- is rice bowl topped with deliciously fried meat'n'eggs(has plenty of variety's). But in this case the rice is separate. 
牛丼(gyuudon)
ご飯(gohan)=rice also food
みそ汁(miso-shiru)=miso soup(shiru)
卵(tamago)=egg

f(x)=空手-チョップx  if 空手=karate, チョップ=chop and はし=8 then we can:
 f(x)=karate-chop(x) if we take x=sticks then we get:
f(sticks)=karate-chopsticks  Reveal the underlined factor by an integer.
have fun

アウト

1 comment:

  1. (MergenManiac)

    I found the answer. but I think you should translate what this means はし, kinda confusing.

    not to spoil everyone else, I'll post the answer in mongolian. naim

    ReplyDelete