Status

Oh Crap!. I just noticed that the Tweet widget is not working properly. I'll have to fix it soon.
I have not abandoned this blog!!!. I'll be back!

------------------------
-Click on images to supersize them
-Have any questions? Try asking I'll see what I can do.
-People who are reading please give my blog some feedback. I want to improve, and your feed back counts.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Went to Shima Spain land in Japan

We went to a theme park called Shima Spain land which the theme is "Spain". It took us 3 hours to get there by train.Sitting on the normal trains for more than 1 hour leaves your bottom wanting a massage,おしりが痛い(Oshiri ga itai)=My butt hurts. Shinkansen seats were much comfy. And when we got there It rained like you were taking a shower.





Normally we would get down and upset but, we looked on the bright side no waiting in lines for the rides hah!. and it stopped raining eventually. we rode on this one fun ride for 3 times I think haha.
Need to buy new camera argh
....

No comments:

Post a Comment