Status

Oh Crap!. I just noticed that the Tweet widget is not working properly. I'll have to fix it soon.
I have not abandoned this blog!!!. I'll be back!

------------------------
-Click on images to supersize them
-Have any questions? Try asking I'll see what I can do.
-People who are reading please give my blog some feedback. I want to improve, and your feed back counts.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Quick Update

Sorry for the sudden silence everyone. I got very busy the past few weeks and couldn't post anything. But I was able to tweet ^_^ . so for quick status reports I recommend twitter hehe.

What's keeping me busy? you ask. well

I am leaving Japan this day.(date of this post). Sorry for the sudden news. Yup my one Year in the small city in Japan has ended

But my blog won't be dying as I have a LOt of pictures yet to be shown.
So please お楽しみ(otanoshimi)=look forward


osu

No comments:

Post a Comment