Status

Oh Crap!. I just noticed that the Tweet widget is not working properly. I'll have to fix it soon.
I have not abandoned this blog!!!. I'll be back!

------------------------
-Click on images to supersize them
-Have any questions? Try asking I'll see what I can do.
-People who are reading please give my blog some feedback. I want to improve, and your feed back counts.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

High school day in Japan Day 22 Piano

This day I  was just practicing my piano skills. And skills had decreased over the past months. We can use the piano in the music room of our school. Which is also the clubroom of the K-on club or
light music club.



Hope you liked it. we made it randomly haha.

3 comments:

  1. Nice! This and the song at beginning of 「千と千尋の神隠し」 are my favorite to play on piano.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks
    Oh I like 千と千尋の神隠し too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the opening of final fantasy 10 right?
    :) lovee it. wish i could play the piano. lol

    ReplyDelete