Status

Oh Crap!. I just noticed that the Tweet widget is not working properly. I'll have to fix it soon.
I have not abandoned this blog!!!. I'll be back!

------------------------
-Click on images to supersize them
-Have any questions? Try asking I'll see what I can do.
-People who are reading please give my blog some feedback. I want to improve, and your feed back counts.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Tower of erasers


Haven't managed a post lately... out of despair I give you  Tower of Babylon made out of erasers.
The blocks came in a pack, you get this much for 100 yen. good ol 100 yen shop. In Japanese they call it (Hyakkin)

Save

P.S there is a hidden mickey *wrong its stitch -_-* "oh...right >.>" a hidden stitch(lilo&stitch) in the picture. your mission is to find it and report in.

4 comments:

  1. I found it! Lilo and Stitch both!

    机の下にかばんの上にあるでしょう?

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't find them! so i chose to decline the mission!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @cocomonk22 ミッション完成しました。おつかれさま。
    Mission accomplished Good work. *thumbs up while grinning* (we don't have emotions -_-")

    If you can read Japanese cocomonk22 has accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The crescent moon is distracting me hehe.

    ReplyDelete