Status

Oh Crap!. I just noticed that the Tweet widget is not working properly. I'll have to fix it soon.
I have not abandoned this blog!!!. I'll be back!

------------------------
-Click on images to supersize them
-Have any questions? Try asking I'll see what I can do.
-People who are reading please give my blog some feedback. I want to improve, and your feed back counts.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Today's Dinner


Today we had Ramen for dinner. Now you wouldn't guess that this would be instant ramen eh?
ラーメン(ramen) Japanese noodle soup. but the original Idea of noodle soup came in from china. So ramen is actually not a Japanese food.
yum yum don't hesitate to slurp in Japan .
over.

3 comments:

  1. That looks delicious! Now I'm hungry, must go eat hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (MergenManiac)

    dude that looks delicous. yopond gehdee sonin hooloo ayaglahdaa hurtel heltertei tavihimaa. bi baisan bol barag zugeer ovoolool tavichih baih

    ReplyDelete
  3. @MergenManiac chi yag l tegne dee. tiim bolokhleer chi togooch bolkhod aria taarakhgui e.

    ReplyDelete