Status

Oh Crap!. I just noticed that the Tweet widget is not working properly. I'll have to fix it soon.
I have not abandoned this blog!!!. I'll be back!

------------------------
-Click on images to supersize them
-Have any questions? Try asking I'll see what I can do.
-People who are reading please give my blog some feedback. I want to improve, and your feed back counts.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

High school day in Japan Day 19 few pics

Another normal day. I'll take more bentou (lunch box) pics to show some day.


I drew this on the black board in the back. I was trying to summon hehe.
Video of my classroom in this post Jump


A friends Lunch. Fried rice, some vegetable and yummy stuff in the green paper. 


This is Lunch from the cafeteria. Oyako Don ([Oya]mother/[ko]child don). Its rice topped with yummy fried chicken and eggs. It's called Oyako-don because the chicken is the mother of the egg or child Thus Oyako-don

will come back with more bentous nex time.
later

2 comments:

  1. The symbol on the board looks like a hexagram (or star of david from the israeli flag).

    ReplyDelete