Status

Oh Crap!. I just noticed that the Tweet widget is not working properly. I'll have to fix it soon.
I have not abandoned this blog!!!. I'll be back!

------------------------
-Click on images to supersize them
-Have any questions? Try asking I'll see what I can do.
-People who are reading please give my blog some feedback. I want to improve, and your feed back counts.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day in Japan play: 8

Went to a top secret base codednamed 'SEET' that is right in the heart of a big mountain. First went in to this tunnel and then .....went.....jus..t........not.......road.... *argh*

We just went on a nice road trip. That is all Enjoy this normal video of a normal tunnel mentioned above.
An extreme long  tunnel that cut's through a whole mountain

2 comments:

  1. I swear your japanese is a lot better than english haha. Need to speak more clearly! :P We'll have to address that when you come over next month hehe.

    Also, the new bird flying background is pretty nice!

    ReplyDelete