Status

Oh Crap!. I just noticed that the Tweet widget is not working properly. I'll have to fix it soon.
I have not abandoned this blog!!!. I'll be back!

------------------------
-Click on images to supersize them
-Have any questions? Try asking I'll see what I can do.
-People who are reading please give my blog some feedback. I want to improve, and your feed back counts.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Random photos II

New series of random photos. Enjoy the Randomness

Inside Fancy toilet of big and fancy and good University,Find the odd one.


All-in-one auto sink. From the right comes water from the left soap. Combine water with soap when your hands are healed dry them off at the bottom hand blower. This is Japan.


Interestingly built houses. Looked like a butterfly yo yo to me. something like this


Blood orange drink. {the orange is just for show}. I always drink this 2 times a week. well I have to.


Merry Christmas everyone. Sorry I may be a little late. or little early

The end

save and do some alchemy

2 comments:

  1. (MManiac)

    second from a last picture description lol

    ReplyDelete