Status

Oh Crap!. I just noticed that the Tweet widget is not working properly. I'll have to fix it soon.
I have not abandoned this blog!!!. I'll be back!

------------------------
-Click on images to supersize them
-Have any questions? Try asking I'll see what I can do.
-People who are reading please give my blog some feedback. I want to improve, and your feed back counts.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Venus and the Moon

A very awesome alignment. Couldn't take any better shots sorry.

You have to enlarge it. It's the white dot in the middle


zoomed in but quality lessened.
I wonder if tonight was a special night?

For more information on this check the site that Leanne has provided in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. It's Venus :)

    http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/shuttle-atlantis-venus-moon-space-station-100514.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Thanks!

    Been trying to figure out what it was. also thanks for the site,

    ..renaming the post..

    ReplyDelete