Status

Oh Crap!. I just noticed that the Tweet widget is not working properly. I'll have to fix it soon.
I have not abandoned this blog!!!. I'll be back!

------------------------
-Click on images to supersize them
-Have any questions? Try asking I'll see what I can do.
-People who are reading please give my blog some feedback. I want to improve, and your feed back counts.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

High school day in Japan Day 17 Rakugaki

A classmates modded desk
らくがき(Rakugaki) translates to doodle, graffiti or scribble I think. If you don't get it I'll explain it in a 1000 words.


Now who's hip and legs might these be?  ~_~  (special applause post to who gets it right.)

There Now you understand right?. わかりました(wakarimashita)Understood short version わかった(wakatta).
P.S since it's drawn in pencil easily erase it.

4 comments:

  1. It looks like Hatsune Miku! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anonymous Congrats you got it right 75 points to you.

    but I don't think I can make a post for Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats alright, I'm just glad to see another Miku fan ^^

    -Alyssa

    ReplyDelete