Status

Oh Crap!. I just noticed that the Tweet widget is not working properly. I'll have to fix it soon.
I have not abandoned this blog!!!. I'll be back!

------------------------
-Click on images to supersize them
-Have any questions? Try asking I'll see what I can do.
-People who are reading please give my blog some feedback. I want to improve, and your feed back counts.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

3rd Child

A little late but, In April another Exchange student like me arrived and she is from Thailand Bankok.
Her nickname is Mint. And recently I took an interview from her for my newspaper, I'll write about it later. >.>


 I like her nickname Mint .





4 comments:

  1. What does the title '3rd Child' mean? I guess you will write it later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous Haha good question, I'll answer here. Well when I came there was a Thai girl which was also an Exchange Student, she was the First.And I became the second.Her exchange program ended and she went back. And now another Exchange student came after me so she is the Third.
    There is also one tiny reason I'll leave it to you guys to guess

    ReplyDelete
  3. my guess is that you are using 1st, 2nd, 3rd child in reference to evangelion

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous 2 >.>

    Nice going that's 50 points to you. Well I make references to games and anime's like this throughout my blog.
    Also May I ask from what site did you jump here.

    ReplyDelete