Status

Oh Crap!. I just noticed that the Tweet widget is not working properly. I'll have to fix it soon.
I have not abandoned this blog!!!. I'll be back!

------------------------
-Click on images to supersize them
-Have any questions? Try asking I'll see what I can do.
-People who are reading please give my blog some feedback. I want to improve, and your feed back counts.

Friday, April 2, 2010

I'm part of a magazine cover

If you remember my mochi nage post which is here click , There were cameramen capturing a bunch of photos . And this photo made the cover of the public information magazine of Aisai-city. and apparently I was right in the middle.A hippo fellow showed and gave me the magazine

Above me is an incoming mochi-bombL. That one's MINE.. If you look careful at the video you will see exactly this frame happening.
If you go out and do something you never know what will happen eh?

1 comment:

  1. I hope you got a copy of this magazine for your mom!

    ReplyDelete