Status

Oh Crap!. I just noticed that the Tweet widget is not working properly. I'll have to fix it soon.
I have not abandoned this blog!!!. I'll be back!

------------------------
-Click on images to supersize them
-Have any questions? Try asking I'll see what I can do.
-People who are reading please give my blog some feedback. I want to improve, and your feed back counts.

Monday, April 26, 2010

High school day in Japan Day 14

Waking up some pigeons that live on our roof. We are bad boys. We do this once in a while hehe. This was captured after school I chose the option to hang out with friend.



P.S We did not kill the pigeon.

Hato is pigeon in Japanese.



save

2 comments:

  1. Poor pigeons. I wonder how'd that one died, RIP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh yeah I forgot. I will put subtitle annotations later on. you ll know then so watch again

    ReplyDelete