Status

Oh Crap!. I just noticed that the Tweet widget is not working properly. I'll have to fix it soon.
I have not abandoned this blog!!!. I'll be back!

------------------------
-Click on images to supersize them
-Have any questions? Try asking I'll see what I can do.
-People who are reading please give my blog some feedback. I want to improve, and your feed back counts.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

High school day in Japan Day 10


We had a photo montage of the whole class this isn't my class it's our neighbor class. I think in highschools they always take a photo montage at the beginning of a new school year. I don't like the background image that much though.


This was our turn. The flash on that thing was powerful.


After the big picture it's one by one in numerical order which I happen to be 34. {but i always say i'm number 0}

Not much to say here I'll later update on how the picture was and share.

** Due to privacy whatcha-ma-call-its I had to stamp people faces This is becoming a problem of late I can't upload videos and stuff **

End

No comments:

Post a Comment