Status

Oh Crap!. I just noticed that the Tweet widget is not working properly. I'll have to fix it soon.
I have not abandoned this blog!!!. I'll be back!

------------------------
-Click on images to supersize them
-Have any questions? Try asking I'll see what I can do.
-People who are reading please give my blog some feedback. I want to improve, and your feed back counts.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Good news Lv2


News everyone. One of my friends switched to an iPhone (I recommended it). And he will be sponsoring me. Now I can broadcast Live with Ustream from school or where ever I am with him.
I recommend people to follow my twitter to know when I'm live.
I'm thinking of giving a tour of my school later. I'm taking reQuests if It's not high level.

My name on Ustream is Munkhjapan

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    this is the second time I've come to your blog.
    Your blog is very informative and your style of writing is very interesting. :D
    I was an exchange student in Japan too from January 2007 to January 2008.
    I wish I had done better as an exchange student when I was one and I'm glad to see that you are spending your time wisely there. :)
    Take a lot of videos and pictures there because you would regret not doing so once your exchange is over.
    That and try your best to be nice to everyone you know, no matter how mean they are to you.
    You'd definitely feel good about doing so.

    Sorry for suddenly preaching here. haha
    Hope you will enjoy your remaining time in Japan. :)
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you,

    I take your preaching as helpful thoughts. I'm glad your liking the blog. I am taking a lot of photos I need to buy a portable hard drive when I go back hehe.
    I'll make the best of my remaining time here

    you also take care

    ReplyDelete