Status

Oh Crap!. I just noticed that the Tweet widget is not working properly. I'll have to fix it soon.
I have not abandoned this blog!!!. I'll be back!

------------------------
-Click on images to supersize them
-Have any questions? Try asking I'll see what I can do.
-People who are reading please give my blog some feedback. I want to improve, and your feed back counts.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Future technology's and concepts.

I want to share these videos with every one. When you see these kinds of videos you kinda think what the future holds. I hope we'll be able to talk to animals.
We try to mold the future to our will by making future plans and stuff, but at any point of your plan there is always a possibility that future can drop 1 ton on you or opposite of that make you fly.....just my thought really.




Amazing.= Sugoi!



This is One of the reasons why I like Japan.

If we say that nothing is forever, Then How far can we go?.

save and imagine

No comments:

Post a Comment