Status

Oh Crap!. I just noticed that the Tweet widget is not working properly. I'll have to fix it soon.
I have not abandoned this blog!!!. I'll be back!

------------------------
-Click on images to supersize them
-Have any questions? Try asking I'll see what I can do.
-People who are reading please give my blog some feedback. I want to improve, and your feed back counts.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Japan the strange country

I found this very interesting video thanks to about the Japan that you do not know of. You may like it or may not like it. But don't change your view on Japan just because of this. And it's not all about Japan a few lighting of the world is also shown. Anyway you'll understand if you just watch. oh and it was originally meant for Japanese I think.
I recommend you skip the love part of the video from around 8:42. just my advice

Japan-The Strange Country (English ver.) from Kenichi on Vimeo.



I do not own this no credit for me. I'm just sharing.
the originals are floating here:
http://vimeo.com/10305194
Here is the blog of the maker Kenichi Tanaka

how did this make you feel positive or negative? or neutral?.....hehe
After watching this I still like Japan.

Save

4 comments:

  1. I lived in Japan for 16 yrs and that never occur to me that is strange or negative, That's their culture and I respect them of who they are, same thing when i lived in Puerto Rico, Singapore, China Slovakia etc.... for my own perspective ever country has their own unique culture :D we not supposed to judge others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was actually pretty interesting. i would say that was neutral hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear people are not taking it negatively ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. After watching this video I feel more of an affinity to Japan and it's people, I feel it humanizes them. Who knew that people outside of the USA were actually selfish and self absorbed!

    ReplyDelete