Status

Oh Crap!. I just noticed that the Tweet widget is not working properly. I'll have to fix it soon.
I have not abandoned this blog!!!. I'll be back!

------------------------
-Click on images to supersize them
-Have any questions? Try asking I'll see what I can do.
-People who are reading please give my blog some feedback. I want to improve, and your feed back counts.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Vending machine which allows you to look inside

Again In the trip to Gifu prefecture. We found this vending machine which lets you look at the making of your cuppa cocoa mocha...for scientific purposes of course. It has a camera inside you, can view it on the LCD in the middle.



And this is how Midas's vending machine turns your paper to drinks.
The vending machines in Japan cease to amaze and to make you buy more.
Over

No comments:

Post a Comment