Status

Oh Crap!. I just noticed that the Tweet widget is not working properly. I'll have to fix it soon.
I have not abandoned this blog!!!. I'll be back!

------------------------
-Click on images to supersize them
-Have any questions? Try asking I'll see what I can do.
-People who are reading please give my blog some feedback. I want to improve, and your feed back counts.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Talking vending machine

While on the trip to Gifu. Was introduced to a Vending machine which can talk.Was a nice fella, Properly introduced itself as a Decepticon.

The Big white one talks. They're friends from our hippo club. Who introduced me to the vending machine.

video

It was pushing us by saying, "How about some warm drinks", "would you buy a warm drink". Then "Thanks dude" , Don't forget your change". It was talking with a Nagoya accent.
You can also mini fish with it. If your luck manages to snatch one then you get one more drink free.

Japans vending machines are cool. they always surprise you

No comments:

Post a Comment