Status

Oh Crap!. I just noticed that the Tweet widget is not working properly. I'll have to fix it soon.
I have not abandoned this blog!!!. I'll be back!

------------------------
-Click on images to supersize them
-Have any questions? Try asking I'll see what I can do.
-People who are reading please give my blog some feedback. I want to improve, and your feed back counts.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

strange saw

Went to a local weapons shop some time ago.

This is the Gun-fighter 270 its a saw which is the latest model. It also turns into a revolver. And can change blades from short to long. atk-52 long range atk-26

And here is the hammer section.

this is my hammer of choice. Needs both two hands to use. atk-67 has an affinity for nail heads.

well I did not buy anything, just had a look while waiting

P.S to anyone who's confused of my writing style. This was just a hardware shop and the saw had an interesting handle that's all .

Exit.

No comments:

Post a Comment