Status

Oh Crap!. I just noticed that the Tweet widget is not working properly. I'll have to fix it soon.
I have not abandoned this blog!!!. I'll be back!

------------------------
-Click on images to supersize them
-Have any questions? Try asking I'll see what I can do.
-People who are reading please give my blog some feedback. I want to improve, and your feed back counts.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Awesome Gundam display Day132


Found this awesome Gundam display in Tokyu hands. First time seeing zaku being slashed in half in 3D

And you can see in this close up the realism, and the artisans joy and feeling.
I really like Tokyu hands always have something interesting. Be sure to have a look everyone.


I thought I'd add some random Gundam stuff. Found this interesting picture showing some evolutions of Double 00.



Gundam's eye view from inside the cockpit. All systems go. LAUNCH


save.

No comments:

Post a Comment